Am späten Freitagabend hatte der Hotfix-Gnom
einen weiteren Auftritt zu WoW Patch 6.2
, wir können euch heute nun die dazugehörigen Patchnotes
WoW Patch 6.2 Hotfix vom 10.07. – Patchnotes
Creatures and NPCs
- Savage Whale Shark should now drop 2 Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments once a day for players on the eligible quest.
- Varyx the Damned no longer requires the beams to be blocked to start the encounter.
- Silas' Secret Stash: Fixed an issue where Silas' Secret Stash could not be interacted with.
Raids and Dungeons
- [Requires a realm restart] Sargerei Adjutant's Consuming Pain ability now deals 30% less damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Construct Peacekeeper's Protocol: Crowd Control ability now deals 30% less damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Sargerei Soul Cleaver's Devouring Spirit now scales with raid size.
- Archimonde's Doomfire now deals 40% less damage on Mythic difficulty.
- Hand of Purity now reduces the damage of Doomfire by 40% (down from 80%). Damage reduction against other abilities remain unchanged.
- Shadowfel Burst should no longer sometimes cause the player to be ineligible for Shadowfel Burst.
- Fixed an issue where players that were in the Twisting Nether when Archimonde is defeated would not see the cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where players that leave the Twisting Nether could be unable to target players that didn't enter into the Twisting Nether with them.
- Completing a Timewalking bonus event quest (A Frozen Path through Time and A Burning Path through Time) will now award a normal Iron Fleet Treasure Chest in addition to a Seal of Inevitable Fate.
- Insignias of Dominance should now only trigger its effect while the character is in combat.
- Champion's Honor should no longer allow players to use it if it'll put them over the Honor or weekly Conquest cap.
- Cursed Feather of Ikzan is no longer Unique.
- Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments should now be slightly easier to obtain.
- Fixed an issue with Blood of the North that could cause Death Runes to incorrectly revert back into Blood Runes.
- Seal of Righteousness should no longer sometimes deal more damage than intended.
- [Hotfix in testing] Denounce now causes 20% less damage.
Zurück zur News